Badgerland Disposal is proud to announce new curbside collection service for residents of Sumner beginning October 4th, 2017. Badgerland Disposal will provide weekly refuse & bi-weekly recycling collection for all residents. Under the new program each customer will receive a new 65-gallon poly-cart for recyclables and a 95-gallon poly-cart for trash. Recycling carts will be delivered in October and trash carts will be delivered by year end. These containers are provided at no additional cost to you. Upon receiving the carts, please roll the containers to the end of the driveway on collection day. Collection day will be on Tuesdays. Please email questions to email@example.com.
Collection Program Guidelines
- Weekly Trash and Bi-weekly recycling must be curbside by 6:00 a.m. on Tuesdays,
- Weeks in Grey are recycling weeks (See Calendar)
- On holiday weeks we operate on a one-day delay,
- Carts remain the property of Badgerland Disposal. Residents will be required to pay for replacement carts if damages are due to negligence or abuse,
- Please do not take thecontainers if you move.
Items that CANNOT be placed in the trash container: Dirt, sod, concrete, rock, construction or demolition debris, household hazardous waste, banned electronic waste, animal wastes, leaves, grass clippings, hot ashes or flammable materials such as oil, gas or paint, batteries, engine parts or tires.
Safe Use and Cart Care
- Always have the lid closed to keep rain, snow and animals out,
- Use the handle provided to move the cart, tilt and roll,
- To clean, simply rinse with water and let dry in the sunlight with the lid open,
- Do not place any unacceptable materials in the cart.
Bulky Item Service
Badgerland Disposal will provide a bulk item collection service monthly on your regular scheduled day. Bulk, Electronics, Appliances and Tire collection (8 tires per residence per year) will be done once-per-month; by appointment with the homeowner. Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this service 1-608-580-0580 as needed. See calendar for specific dates of collection.
Enclosed please find your 2019 service calendar which outlines 2019 collection schedule. Please refer to the legend for recycling and bulk collection. Service dates will be identified with a circle around the collection day. 2019 service calendar can be found below.
Badgerland Disposal is excited to provide this new curbside program. Additional information or any questions may be answered by calling Badgerland Disposal at 1-608-580-0580 or emailing email@example.com.